In-reactor operating conditions for three charges of KSE-3 elements in the KER loops [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1961.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The KSE-3 element, a 1.6% enriched Zr-2 Jacketed tubular element nominally 1.74 inch O.D. by 1.05 inch I.D., was designed for irradiation in the KER loops to simulate the behavior of an N-reactor outer fuel tube. Three charges of these fuel elements have been irradiated under PT-IP-363-A: one in KER-2 to 1985 MWD/T, one KER-3 to 3555 MWD/T, and one in KER-4 to 1.195 MWD/T. This document provides the calculated powers and temperatures for each fuel element during the time it was irradiated.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:hw--70107
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 06/01/1961 - 06/01/1961
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14371781