Production test IP-310-A-FP, determination of the dimensional stability of uranium fuel cores classified by the fuel core tester (UT-2) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1961. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Since it is now possible to obtain a heat-treated U core that is randomly oriented and has a finer average grain size, it is necessary to irradiate measured, transformed fuel cores over the full range of grain sizes, in order to compare relative dimensional stabilities. An improved ultrasonic tester, Fuel Core Tester-UT-2, is used to test all fuel cores.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/27/1961., "hw--68448c", "DE94012089", and Clinton, M.A.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 04/01/1961 - 04/01/1961
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14371804