Reactor hazards review zirconium retubing of Hanford reactors [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1960.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report examines the pertinent features in the hazards analyses of the Hanford Reactors which may be affected by the substitution of zirconium tubes for the present aluminum process tubes. Resized I & E slugs, designed to preserve present pressure drops across the active zones and to minimize corrosion, are used as examples to compare the characteristics of the zirconium tubes reactor with the present.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 02/01/1960 - 02/01/1960
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14372015