Hanford Engineer Works technical progress letter No. 145, April 6--April 12 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1947.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This monthly report details technical activities in pile technology at the Hanford Engineer Works for the time period of April 6 through April 12, 1947.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:hw--7-6080
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 04/01/1947 - 04/01/1947
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14372212