Interim report on PT-IP-196-I investigation into causes and occurrences of hot spots [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1958.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The purpose of this report is to summarize briefly the work which has been done to date and to acquaint the reader with the results of the ``Hot Spot Investigation Program `` as well as some of the problems encountered.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 10/01/1958 - 10/01/1958
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14372234