300 Area, January 15--January 21 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1946.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report from the reactor fuel manufacturing facilities at Hanford highlights extrusion, canning, and welding operations. Processing of thorium and bismuth is discussed. Radiography of fuels revealed voids that conformed underweight reject measurements.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Hanford Works, Richland, WA (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14372360