Production test IP-2-A [electronic resource] : Enriched uranium conversion ratio and stability test
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1956.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This test as detailed in this report is one of three parts of the initial testing program to demonstrate enriched usage at HAPO. It proposes to irradiate two twelve-tube blocks of enriched uranium and lithium-aluminum slugs to obtain conversion ratios and preliminary information concerning slug stability.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:hw--46099
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 11/01/1956 - 11/01/1956
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14372441