Production of Polonium 210, Thulium 170, and Iridium 192 in a Hanford production pile [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1956. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report describes a study which has been completed of Hanford production pile space requirements for the manufacture of polonium 210, thulium 170, and iridium 192. Sufficient radioisotope is required for the generation of 2000 watts of heating by radioactive decay after a decay period of 150 days.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/14/1956., "hw--43749", "DE93010546", and Fry, W.E.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 06/01/1956 - 06/01/1956
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14372465