Preliminary write-up on wafer concept [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1956. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The objectives of this research effort concerned with laminated fuel elements are: (1) elimination or at least a substantial lowering of the rupture rate at present power levels and exposures; (2) pile operation at substantially higher power levels; and (3) long exposures, 3000 MWD/AT or greater and, therefore, a high degree of burnup.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/26/1956., "hw--56353-rd", "DE94010869", and Evans, E.A.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 03/01/1956 - 03/01/1956
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14372476