Design scope [electronic resource] : Activated silica-alum water treatment facilities, reactor areas B, D, F, DR and H.
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1952.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- It is the purpose of this document to describe the proposed modifications to the cooling water treatment process used in reactor areas B, D, F, DR and H.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:hw--25345
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Fox, J.M. Jr.
Hanford Works, Richland, WA (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 08/01/1952 - 08/01/1952
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14372680