Hanford Laboratories Operation monthly activities report, January 1960 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1960. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 157 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- R and D is reported in the following: Reactor and Fuels (PRTR, Pu fabrication pilot plant, KER, NPR, materials); Chemical R and D (Pm recovery, fission products, Purex column, non-production fuels reprocessing, Salt Cycle process); Physics and Instrument R and D (PCTR, NPR, critical experiments, PRTR); and Biology (monitoring, irradiation experiments).
- Published through SciTech Connect., 02/15/1960., "hw--63740", and "DE93000770"
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Monthly; 01/01/1960 - 01/31/1960
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14372984