Hanford Operations Office monthly status and progress report. Part 1 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1959. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This is the monthly report for the Hanford Laboratories Operation, April, 1959. Metallurgy, reactor fuels, chemistry, dosimetry, separation process, reactor technology, financial activities, visits, biology operation, physics and instrumentation research, and employee relations are discussed.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/01/1959., "han--71970-del.", "DE93002439", and Travis, J.E.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Monthly; 04/01/1959 - 04/30/1959
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14373024