Advanced Reactor Safety Research Division. Quarterly progress report, April 1-June 30, 1980 [electronic resource].
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1980. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 92 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Advanced Reactor Safety Research Programs Quarterly Progress Report describes current activities and technical progress in the programs at Brookhaven National Laboratory sponsored by the USNRC Division of Reactor Safety Research. The projects reported each quarter are the following: HTGR safety evaluation, SSC Code Development, LMFBR Safety Experiments, and Fast Reactor Safety Code Validation.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1980., "nureg/cr-1617", " bnl-nureg-51254", "TI86002780", and Romano, A.J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14373073