Radiation Monitoring Unit, Radiological Sciences Department monthly report, January 1955 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1955.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report presents results on radiation monitoring from the radiological sciences department for January, 1955. Information is presented concerning radioactive effluent releases, personnel skin contamination, air sampling, and general radiation monitoring from the facilities.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:hw--34810
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Hanford Atomic Products Operation, Richland, WA (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Monthly; 01/01/1955 - 01/31/1955
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14373113