Nuclear metallurgy lectures [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1955. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report discusses the corrosion of fuel element jackets and process tubes. A brief background in electrochemistry is presented, and the corrosion of aluminium, aluminium alloys and zirconium is summarized.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/22/1955., "hw--34868-c15", "DE92007663", and Groot, C.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 04/01/1955 - 04/01/1955
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14373138