Hanford Laboratories Operation monthly activities report, July 1962 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1962.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 210 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This is the monthly report for the Hanford Laboratories Operation July 1962. Reactor fuels, chemistry, dosimetry, separation processes, reactor technology, financial activities, biology operation, physics and instrumentation research, operations research and synthesis, programming, and radiation protection operation are discussed.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Monthly; 07/01/1962 - 07/31/1962
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14373156