Hanford Laboratories Operation monthly activities report, February 1959 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1959.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 157 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This is the monthly report for the Hanford Laboratories Operation, February, 1959. Reactor fuels, chemistry, dosimetry, separation processes, reactor technology, financial activities, biology operation, physics and instrumentation research, employee relations, operations research and synthesis operation, programming, radiation protection operation, and laboratories auxiliaries operation area discussed.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:hw--59463
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Monthly; 02/01/1959 - 02/28/1959
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14373275