Light-Water-Reactor Safety Research Program [electronic resource] : quarterly progress report, October--December 1975
- Washington, D.C : United States. Energy Research and Development Administration, 1975. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 76 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Energy Research and Development Administration, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The following research and development areas are covered: (1) Loss-of-coolant Accident Research: Heat Transfer and Fluid Dynamics; (2) Transient Fuel Response and Fission-product Release Program; and (3) Mechanical Properties of Zircaloy Containing Oxygen.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1975., and "anl-76-15"
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14373297