History of operations, 1 January 1944--20 March 1945 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1945. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 145 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The objectives of Hanford operations are the production of sufficient quantities of plutonium and secondary products in time to meet adequately military requirements at the lowest cost of manpower, money, and materials commensurate with the maximum degree of certainty in attaining the objectives. The facilities operations at Hanford are described.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/31/1945., "out--1462", "DE92018630", and Hanford Engineer Works, Richland, WA (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Interim; 01/01/1944 - 12/31/1945
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14373362