Hanford Works monthly report, October 1951 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1951. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 364 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This document presents a summary of work and progress at the Hanford Engineer Works for October 1951. The report is divided into sections by department. A plant wide general summary is included at the beginning of the report, after which the departmental summaries begin. The Manufacturing Department reports plant statistics, and summaries for the Metal Preparation, Reactor and Separation sections. The Engineering Department`s section summarizes work for the Technical Design, and Project Sections. Costs for the various departments are presented in the Financial Department`s summary. The Medical, Radiological Sciences, Utilities and General Services, Employee and Public Relations, and Community Real Estate and Services departments have sections presenting their monthly statistics, work, progress, and summaries.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/21/1951., "hw--22610-del.", "DE92013317", and Hanford Works, Richland, WA (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Monthly; 10/01/1951 - 10/31/1951
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14373398