Hanford Laboratories operation monthly activities report, November 1956 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1956. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 89 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This is the monthly report for the Hanford Laboratories Operation. Metallurgy, reactor fuels, physics and instrumentation, reactor technology, chemistry, separation processes, biology, financial activities, employee relations, laboratories auxiliaries, radiation protection, operations research, inventions, visits, and personnel status are discussed. This report is for November, 1956.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/21/1956., "hw--47291", and "DE92017146"
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Monthly; 12/01/1956 - 12/31/1956
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14373429