ASTM viscosity index calculated from kinematic viscosity [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- ASTM Committee D-2 on Petroleum Products and Lubricants
- Philadelphia, Pa. : American Society for Testing and Materials, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 951 pages in various pagings : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- American Society for Testing and Materials
- ASTM data series ; DS 39a
- Related Titles:
- Viscosity index calculated from kinematic viscosity
ASTM viscosity index tables calculated from kinematic viscosity
- "(Formerly STP 168)"
Cover title: ASTM viscosity index tables calculated from kinematic viscosity.
"Prepared under the guidance of Research Division VII on Flow Properties, of ASTM Committee D-2 on Petroleum Products and Lubricants."
Replaces the 1955 ed., ASTM special technical publication no. 168, issued by the society under its earlier name: American Society for Testing Materials.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 2011. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
View MARC record | catkey: 14373643