Inhalation toxicology of air pollution [electronic resource] : clinical research considerations / Robert Frank [and others], editors
- Philadelphia, Pa. : American Society for Testing and Materials, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 9 unnumbered pages, 5 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 9-157 pages : illustrations, charts, diagrams, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Frank, Robert, 1921-
O'Neil, John J.
Utell, Mark J.
Hackney, Jack D.
Van Ryzin, John, 1935-1987
Brubaker, Peter H., 1961-
American Society for Testing and Materials
American Petroleum Institute
United States. Environmental Protection Agency
- ASTM STP ; 872
- "ASTM Publication Code Number (PCN) 04-872000-17."
"ASTM special technical publication 872."
"Papers presented at the Workshop to Develop Generic Protocols and Guidelines for the Performance of Clinical Pulmonary Studies Relevant to the National Ambient Air Quality Standards, held on 21-23 Sept. 1983 in Philadelphia, Pa., sponsored by t
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 2011. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
View MARC record | catkey: 14373913