Symposium on metallic materials for service at temperatures above 1600 F [electronic resource] : presented at the Fifty-Eighth Annual Meeting, American Society for Testing Materials, Atlantic City, N. J., June 30, 1955
- Conference Author:
- Symposium on Metallic Materials for Service at Temperatures above 1600 F (1955 : Atlantic, N.J.)
- Philadelphia, Pa. : American Society for Testing and Materials, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 5 unnumbered pages, 193 pages : illustrations, charts, diagrams, tables
- Additional Creators:
- American Society for Testing and Materials
Joint Committee on Effect of Temperature on the Properties of Metals
- ASTM STP ; 174
- "Fifty-eighth Annual Meeting."
"ASTM Special Technical Publication No. 174"
"This Symposium was sponsored by the ASTM-ASME Joint Committee on Effect of Temperature on the Properties of Metals. The paper by Thomas A. Hunter entitled Thermal Shock Testing of High-Temperature Metallic Materials."-- Foreword
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 2011. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
View MARC record | catkey: 14374070