Low cycle fatigue [electronic resource] / a symposium sponsored by ASTM Committee E-9 on Fatigue, Bolton Landing (on Lake George), New York 30 September - 4 October 1985, H. D. Solomon, General Electric Company, G. R. Halford, NASA-Lewis Research Center, L. R. Kaisand, General Electric Company, and B. N. Leis, Battelle Columbus Laboratories, editors
- Conference Author:
- International Symposium on Low Cycle Fatigue (1985 : Bolton Landing, N.Y.)
- Philadelphia, Pa. : American Society for Testing and Materials, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- [xiii], 1 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 5-1, 292 pages : illustrations, charts, diagrams, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Solomon, H. D. (Harvey D.)
Halford, Gary R.
Kaisand, L. R.,.
Leis, B. N.
ASTM Committee E-9 on Fatigue
American Society for Testing and Materials
- ASTM STP ; 942
- "ASTM Publication Code Number (PCN) 04-942000-30."
"ASTM special technical publication 942."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 2011. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
View MARC record | catkey: 14374128