Ground-water contamination, field methods [electronic resource] / a symposium sponsored by ASTM Committees D-19 on Water and D-18 on Soil and Rock, Cocoa Beach, FL, 2-7 Feb. 1986, A. G. Collins, National Institute for Petroleum and Energy Research, and A. I. Johnson, A. Ivan Johnson, Inc., editors
- Conference Author:
- Symposium on Field Methods for Ground-Water Contamination Studies and Their Standardization (1986 : Cocoa Beach, Fla.)
- Philadelphia, Pa. : American Society for Testing and Materials, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 491 pages in various pagings : illustrations, charts, diagrams, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Collins, A. Gene, Johnson, A. I. (Arnold Ivan), 1919-, ASTM Committee D-18 on Soil and Rock, American Society for Testing and Materials. Committee D-19 on Water, and American Society for Testing and Materials
- ASTM STP ; 963
- 9780803109681 and 0803109687
- "ASTM Publication Code Number (PCN) 04-963000-38.", "ASTM special technical publication 963.", and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 2011. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
View MARC record | catkey: 14374130