Vehicle, tire, pavement interface [electronic resource] / J. J. Henry and James C. Wambold, editors
- Conference Author:
- Conference on Vehicle, Tire, Pavement Interface (1990 : Santa Barbara, Calif.)
- Philadelphia, Pa. : American Society for Testing and Materials, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, x, 178 pages : illustrations, charts, diagrams, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Henry, John J. (John Jewett), 1938-, Wambold, James C., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM Committee E-17 on Pavement Management Technologies
- ASTM STP ; 1164
- Machine generated contents note: The Use of Semi-Active Suspensions to Reduce Pavement Damage / K. Hedrick / K. Yi -- Some Results from Ongoing Research on Road Roughness / R. R. Hegmon -- Spectral Characteristics of Longitudinal Highway Profiles as Related to Ride Quality / G. F. Hayhoe -- Pavement Damage as Related to Tires, Pressures, Axle Loads, and Configurations / P. E. Sebaaly -- Dynamic Force Measurement Vehicle (DFMV) and Its Application to Measuring and Monitoring Road Roughness / S. C. Ashmore / H. C. Hodges, Jr. -- Vehicle Fatigue Induced by Road Surface Roughness / R. P. Weir / M. A. Poelman -- Measurement and Modeling of Truck Tire Traction Characteristics / M. Chi / C. Lin / B. T. Kulakowski -- A Review of Tire Traction / A. R. Williams -- Past and Future Analysis of Moving Dynamic Loads on Structures / C. F. Sheffey -- Impact Factors for Highway Bridges / H. V. S. Gangarao.
- 9780803114838 and 0803114834
- "ASTM Publication Code Number (PCN) 04-011640-08.", "proceedings of the conference on Vehicle, Tire, Pavement Interface sponsored by ASTM Committee E- 17 on Pavement Management Technologies. The conference was held in Santa Barbara, Calif., on October 28, 1990."-- Foreword, and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 2011. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
View MARC record | catkey: 14374187