Test methods and design allowables for fibrous composites [electronic resource] / a symposium sponsored by ASTM Committee D-30 on High Modulus Fibers and Their Composites, American Society for Testing and Materials, Dearborn, Mich., 2,3 Oct. 1979, C. C. Chamis, NASA Lewis Research Center, editor
- Conference Author:
- Symposium on Test Methods and Design Allowables for Fibrous Composites (1979 : Dearborn, Mich.)
- Philadelphia, Pa. : American Society for Testing and Materials, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- [viii], 2 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 5-434 pages : illustrations, charts, diagrams, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Chamis, C. C. (Christos C.), ASTM Committee D-30 on High Modulus Fibers and Their Composites, and American Society for Testing and Materials
- ASTM STP ; 734
- 9780803111967 and 0803111967
- "ASTM Publication Code Number (PCN) 04-734000-33.", "ASTM special technical publication 734.", and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 2011. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
View MARC record | catkey: 14374199