Relaxation properties of steels and super-strength alloys at elevated temperatures [electronic resource] : data compiled by and issued under the auspices of the data and Publications Panel of the ASTM-ASME Joint Committee on Effect of Temperature on the Properties of Metals / prepared for the panel by James W. Freeman and Howard R. Voorhees
- Freeman, James W.
- Philadelphia, Pa. : American Society for Testing and Materials, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 97 pages in various paging : illustrations, charts, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Voorhees, H. R. (Howard Robert), 1921-
American Society for Testing and Materials
Joint Committee on Effect of Temperature on the Properties of Metals
- ASTM STP ; 187
- "ASTM special technical publication no. 187."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 2011. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
View MARC record | catkey: 14374606