Air quality meteorology and atmospheric ozone [electronic resource] / a symposium sponsored by ASTM Committee D-22 on Methods of Sampling and Analysis of Atmospheres, American Society for Testing and Materials, Boulder, Colo., 31 July-6 Aug. 1977 ; A. L. Morris, Ambient Analysis, Inc., and R. C. Barras, Bible Science Study Center, editors
- Conference Author:
- Symposium on Air Quality Meteorology and Atmospheric Ozone (1977 : Boulder, Colo.)
- Philadelphia, Pa. : American Society for Testing and Materials, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 9 unnumbered pages, 2 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 5-636 pages : illustrations, charts, diagrams, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Morris, A. L., Barras, Richard C.,., American Society for Testing and Materials, American Society for Testing and Materials. Committee D-22 on Methods of Sampling and Analysis of Atmospheres, American Meteorological Society, Air Pollution Control Association, International Ozone Institute, United States. National Bureau of Standards, and United States. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- "ASTM special technical publication 653."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 2011. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
View MARC record | catkey: 14374649