Nondestructive evaluation and flaw criticality for composite materials [electronic resource] / a symposium sponsored by ASTM Committee D-30 on High Modulus Fibers and Their Composites, American Society for Testing and Materials, Philadelphia, Pa., 10-11 Oct. 1978, R. B. Pipes, editor, W. R. Scott, S. V. Kulkarni, W. W. Stinchcomb, coeditors
- Conference Author:
- Symposium on Nondestructive Evaluation and Flaw Criticality for Composite Materials (1978 : Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Philadelphia, Pa. : American Society for Testing and Materials, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 2 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 5-358 pages : illustrations, charts, tables, diagrams
- Additional Creators:
- Pipes, R. Byron
Scott, W. R.
Kulkarni, S. V. (Satish V.)
Stinchcomb, W. W.
ASTM Committee D-30 on High Modulus Fibers and Their Composites
American Society for Testing and Materials
- ASTM STP ; 696
- "ASTM Special Technical Publication 696."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 2011. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
View MARC record | catkey: 14374965