Performance and durability of the window-wall interface [electronic resource] / Barry G. Hardman, Carl R. Wagus, and Theresa A. Weston, editors
- Conference Author:
- Symposium on Performance and Durability of the Window-Wall Interface (2004 : Salt Lake City, Utah)
- West Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- iii, v, vii-viii, 1 unnumbered page, 3-168 pages : illustrations, charts, diagrams, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Hardman, Barry G., 1940-
Wagus, Carl R., 1945-
Weston, Theresa A., 1958-
- ASTM STP ; 1484
- Materials -- Water resistance and durability of weather-resistive barriers / T.A. Weston, X. Pascual, and K. Boone -- Water resistance and vapor permeance of weather resistive barriers / T. Butt -- Adhesive characterization & durability of self-adhered flashings / J.D. Katsaros ¿ Installation -- Designing and specifying self-adhering flashings for the window-wall interface / R. Bateman -- Effect of installation details on the condensation performance of window frames / R.J. Kudder, S.K. Babich, and D.K. Johnson -- Review of specific local fenestration units, building envelope interface practices, and materials compared to ASTM E2112, current acceptance criteria and evaluation practices / D.S. Ackerman -- The importance of integrating flashing and the weather resistive barrier in the exterior wall systems of residential buildings / L. Dorin -- Evaluation and testing -- Durability testing of polyurethane foam sealant in the window-wall interface / R. Braun, and J. Garcia -- Performance testing of flashing installation methods for brick mold and nonflanged windows / B.J. Crowder-Moore, T.A. Weston, and J.D. Katsaros -- A review of climate loads relevant to assessing the watertightness performance of walls, windows, and wall-window interfaces / M.A. Lacasse, and S.M. Cornick.
- "ASTM Stock Number: STP1484."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 2011. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
View MARC record | catkey: 14375204