Roofing research and standards development. 5th volume [electronic resource] / Walter J. Rossiter, Jr. and Thomas J. Wallace, editors
- Conference Author:
- Roofing Research and Standards Development (5th : 2003 : Tampa, Fla.)
- West Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- iii, v-viii, 1 unnumbered page, 3-143 pages : illustrations, charts, diagrams, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Rossiter, Walter J., Wallace, Thomas J., ASTM International, and ASTM Committee D-8 on Roofing, Waterproofing, and Bituminous Materials
- Session I: Uplift and fire -- Measuring uplift resistance of asphalt shingles / M. L. Shiao, R. A. SNYDER, R. D. Livsey, and H. M. Kalkanoglu -- Pullout resistance of roofing fasteners using different methods / A. Baskaran, M. Sexton, and W. Lei -- Fire tests for non-melting plastic rooflight materials / M. M. Khan, R. L. Alpert, and G. A. Smith -- Session II: Energy conservation -- A realistic approach for testing the thermal insulation value of closed-cell spray polyurethane foam roof insulation / M. Sherman, W. Mullally, J. Garcia, and D. Dobrfz-Flores -- The effect of reflective roof coatings on the durability of roofing systems / J. W. Mellott and D.C. Portfolio -- Session III: Durability -- A comparison of the glass transitions temperatures of artificially aged and field-aged roof membranes through the use of dynamic mechanical analysis / C. C. De Leon, P. W. Diebel, A. H. Delgado, and R. M. Paroli -- Effects of application technique and temperature on characteristics of modified Bitumen membrance assemblies / K. Chernotowich, K.J. Brzozowski, and P. J. Sanicky -- Durability and cold temperature performance of SBS-modified Bituminous roofing membranes / K. Liu, G. Xu and R. Voyer -- On the kinetics of thermal loads for accelerated aging / M. L. Shiao, D. A. Nester, and L. A. Terrenzio -- Update: service life tests for roofing membranes / D. M. Bailey, C. G. Cash, and A. G. Davies, Jr.
- "ASTM Stock Number: STP1451."
"The Symposium on Roofing Research and Standards Development was held in Tampa, Florida on December 7, 2003."-- Foreword
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 2011. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
View MARC record | catkey: 14375228