Materials evaluation under fretting conditions [electronic resource] / a symposium sponsored by ASTM Committee G-2 on Erosion and Wear, Warminster, Pa., 3 June 1981, S. R. Brown, Naval Air Development Center, symposium chairman
- Conference Author:
- Symposium on Materials Evaluation Under Fretting Conditions (1980 : Warminster, Pa.)
- Philadelphia, Pa. : American Society for Testing and Materials, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- [vii], 182 pages : illustrations, charts, diagrams, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Brown, S. R., ASTM Committee G-2 on Erosion and Wear, and American Society for Testing and Materials
- Occurrence of fretting in practice and its simulation in the laboratory / R. B. Waterhouse -- A new machine for studying surface damage due to wear and fretting / D. Kusner, C. Poon, and D. W. Hoeppner -- An evaluation of fretting at small slip amplitudes / P. Kennedy, M. B. Peterson, and L. Stallings -- Evaluation of fretting corrosion by means of a new device for the control of oscillation amplitude / K.G. Budinski -- Fretting of electrical contacts / Morton Antler -- Heat exchanger tube fretting wear / P. L. Ko, J. H. Tromp, and M.K. Weckwerth -- An electrochemical method for investigating corrosion in rubbing surfaces / V. S. Agarwala, K. Y. Kim, and S. Bhattacharyya -- Fretting-resistant ion-plated coatings / M.G. El-Sherbiny and F. B. Salem -- Effect of ion implantation on fretting fatigue in Ti-6A1-4B alloy / R. G. Vardiman, D. Creighton, G. Salivar, A. Effatian, and B. B. Rath -- Fretting fatigue of Ti-6A1-4V alloy / C. Lutynski, G. Simansky, and A. J. McEvily -- Review of factors that influence fretting wear / R. C. Bill.
- "ASTM Publication Code Number (PCN) 04-780000-29."
"ASTM special technical publication 780."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 2011. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
View MARC record | catkey: 14375245