Richard Patterson / texts by Toby Kamps and Jeremy Strick ; and an interview with Richard Patterson by Martin Herbert
- Machine generated contents note: An Honest Man / Toby Kamps -- Richard Patterson / Martin Herbert -- Plates -- Goofing Off / Jeremy Strick.
- A British painter who currently lives and works in Dallas, Texas, Patterson's work is steeped in pop cultural allusions from the realms of film, magazines, music, advertising and consumer culture, whilst simultaneously engaging with the connections between painting, iconography and narrative. Spanning over 20 years, this publication is the largest scale, most substantial catalogue of Patterson's work to date.
- 9781905464401 (hbk.) and 1905464401 (hbk.)
- Published to accompany the exhibition held at the Timothy Taylor Gallery, London, 19 April-1 June 2013. and DIST. BY RAM PUB. EXHIBITION CATALOG. WORKS IN VARIOUS MEDIA. COLOR ILLUSTRATED.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Edward J. and Eleanor Black Nichols Library Endowment Fund; 2014
View MARC record | catkey: 14375378