Floodway, flood boundary and floodway map, Township of Upper Fairfield, Pennsylvania, Lycoming County
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Additional Titles:
- Township of Upper Fairfield, Pennsylvania, Lycoming County
Flood boundary and floodway map, Township of Upper Fairfield, Pennsylvania, Lycoming County
- [Washington, D.C.] : Federal Emergency Management Agency, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 2 sheets ; 126 x 83 cm, on sheets 66 x 95 cm, folded to 22 x 10 cm + Map index (1 map ; 64 x 45 cm, folded to 22 x 10 cm)
- Additional Creators:
- National Flood Insurance Program (U.S.)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:9,600 (W 76°55ʹ13ʺ--W 76°48ʹ52ʺ/N 41°20ʹ04ʺ--N 41°16ʹ37ʺ).
- Panel title.
Relief shown by spot heights.
"Community-panel numbers 420660 0001-0010."
"Effective date: September 17, 1980."
"Panels printed: 5, 10."--Index.
At head of title: National Flood Insurance Program.
View MARC record | catkey: 14375406