Workshop on Monsoon Climate Systems [electronic resource] : Toward Better Prediction of the Monsoon
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2005.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- PDF-file: 9 pages; size: 0 Kbytes
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Earth's monsoon systems are the life-blood of more than two-thirds of the world's population through the rainfall they provide to the mainly agrarian societies they influence. More than 60 experts gathered to assess the current understanding of monsoon variability and to highlight outstanding problems simulating the monsoon.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society, vol. 87, no. 10, October 1, 2006, pp. 1399-1403 87 10 ISSN 0003-0007; BAMIAT FT
Sperber, K R; Yasunari, T.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14378219