Poroelastic Fluid Effects on Shear for Rocks with Soft Anisotropy [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2004. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- PDF-file: 27 pages; size: 0.2 Mbytes
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Abstract not provided
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/05/2004., "ucrl-jrnl-201685", Published in: International Journal of Soilds and Structures -- this paper has been withdrawn and rewritten and resubmitted to another journal, xx, xx, November 30, 1999, xx FT, and Berryman, J G.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14378237