Marmousi-2 [electronic resource] : An Updated Model for the Investigation of AVO in Structurally Complex Areas
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Defense Programs, 2002. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 15,259 Kilobytes pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Defense Programs, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We have created an elastic version of the IFF Marmousi model for use in AVO analysis in the presence of complex structure. The model is larger, includes larger offsets, lies in deeper water, includes surface streamer, multicomponent OBC and VSP acquisition, and contains more hydrocarbons than its predecessor. In addition to AVO analysis, we believe these data will be suitable for calibrating emerging technologies including converted wave tomography and vector seismic processing.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/30/2002., "ucrl-jc-148373", Society of Exploration Geophysicists Annual Meeting, Salt Lake City, UT (US), 10/06/2002--10/11/2002., and Martin, G.S.; Larsen, S.; Marfurt, K.J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14378600