Tank Leak Experiment at the Monk Tank Site, 200 East Area [electronic resource] : Electrical Resistance Tomography-Preliminary Results
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Defense Programs, 2001. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 1,570 Kilobytes pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Defense Programs, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report covers the electrical resistance tomography (ERT) work performed at the Mock Tank site, 200 East Area, Hanford Reservation, during the months of July and August, 2001. The work reported herein is to be considered preliminary because it is work in progress. Some of the analyses and interpretation of results are incomplete at this time.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/20/2001., "ucrl-id-145662", and Daily, W.D.; Ramirez, A.; Binley, A.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14378908