User's Manual Frac-Explore 2.0 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1999.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 137 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Petroleum Technology Office
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- FRAC-EXPLORE 2.0, a new computer software package for oil and gas exploration using surface lineament and fracture analysis. FRAC-EXPLORE 2.0 provides a suite of tools for analyzing the characteristics and patterns of surface lineaments and fractures, as well as other surface geological features. These tools help identify priority areas of potential subsurface oil and gas traps. The package can be used in a frontier basin to initially screen the priority locations for further seismic and/or geochemical surveys. It can also be used in a mature basin to help delineate additional oil and gas reservoirs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
George, S.A.; Guo, Genliang.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 01/01/1998 - 01/31/1998
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14379158