National Geoscience Data Repository System, Phase III [electronic resource] : Implementation and operation of the repository, progress report, February--March, 1997
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1997. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The pace of activities in several of the tasks was accelerated. Activities on Project 1.0, the conversion and installation of electronic databases, were kicked-off with meetings at the BEG in Austin and with PGS in Houston. Initial project plans were drafted for all major sub-projects that were jointly agreed by AGI and The Information Store. Eight major sub-projects were identified: three dealing with data transfer and preservation, four dealing with the conversion of electronic databases (BEG, PGS, Kansas Geological Survey, MOBIL Seismic Sales), and one dealing with the deployment of the hardware, software and networking infrastructure for the Metadata Repository.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/01/1997., "doe/bc/14847--t2", "DE97053714", and American Geological Inst., Alexandria, VA (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14379762