Propagation of seismic waves in irregularly layered media using boundary integral equations [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This document begins with the derivation of the linear equations system based on Green functions. Next, the resolution limits of the system are described. Then, an example calculation is given, along with graphical representations of the results.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/01/1994., "ucrl-jc--118923", " conf-941280--1", "DE95015992", American Geophysical Union fall meeting, San Francisco, CA (United States), 5 Dec 1994., and Schultz, C.A.; Bouchon, M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14380456