Continental scientific drilling program data base [electronic resource] : 1982
- Livermore, Calif : Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, 1982. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 12 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Continental Scientific Drilling Program (CSDP) data base maintained at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory is funded by the Office of Basic Energy Sciences of the Department of Energy. It is a central repository of information concerning approximately 1800 government funded and scientifically interesting drill holes in the United States. This data base can help reduce drilling costs and maximize scientific value of drilling efforts of government agencies and industry. The services of the CSDP data base are free of charge and available to all.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/18/1982., "ucrl-87643", " conf-820556-1", "DE82015187", 2. international conference on geologic information, Golden, CO, USA, 24 May 1982., and Richardson, W.; Howard, N.; Pawloski, G.A.; Hage, G.; Higuera; M.L.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14380675