Dilation-induced permeability changes in rock salt [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A model of permeability changes in rock salt is developed and implemented in a time-dependent finite element code. Model parameters are developed from laboratory tests. The model is used to predict permeability changes adjacent to excavations in rock salt.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/01/1993., "sand--93-2670c", " conf-940506--1", "DE94003098", "GB0103012", 8. international conference on computer methods and advances in geomechanics,Morgantown, WV (United States),22-28 May 1994., and Stormont, J.C.; Fuenkajorn, K.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14380791