[Physical modeling of sedimentary basins, magma mechanics, and molecular dynamics of aqueous solutions] [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (4 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Work at UCSB has been in four areas: (1) Convection in porous media, (2) Geochemical fluid dynamics, (3) Experimental rheometry of silicate melts and (4) Molecular dynamics of silicate solutions. In the past 18 months we have published, have in press or submitted 8 papers (see Appendix) and are currently at work on several others. Additionally, a number of abstracts have been published. A list of these works is presented in the Appendix.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1993., "doe/er/14211-t1", "DE93017552", Spera, F.J., and California Univ., Santa Barbara, CA (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14380855