Field procedures manual [electronic resource] : INYO-4, Long Valley Caldera, California
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1989. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 11 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This Field Procedures Manual is the comprehensive operations guide to be used to curate samples obtained from the INYO-4 site in the Long Valley Caldera, California. This site is a diamond drilling project in small-diameter holes that will produce continuous core. Fluid samples will also be of primary importance at this site. Detailed core and fluid handling procedures are therefore the major focus of this manual. The manual provides a comprehensive operations guide for the well-site geoscientists working at the Department of Energy/Office of Basic Energy Sciences (DOE/OBES) Continental Scientific Drilling Program (CSDP)/Thermal Regimes drill sites. These procedures modify and improve those in previous DOE/OBES field manuals. 1 ref.; 6 figs.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1989., "la-11477-obes", "DE89005214", and Goff, S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14381055