Sub-barrier transfer reactions measured with a recoil mass separator [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1988.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 11 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The measurement of sub-barrier transfer reactions between heavy ions using a recoil mass separator is discussed. Data are presented for one and two particle transfer reactions of /sup 58/Ni + /sup A/Sn and /sup 58/Ni + /sup A/Sm over a range of bombarding energies from close to far below the interaction barrier. The data are analyzed in the framework of a semi-classical model of the transfer process. The results for one-nucleon transfer on the deformed targets show anomalous behavior. 8 refs., 9 figs., 2 tabs.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:conf-880896-4
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Symposium on heavy-ion reaction dynamics in tandem energy region, Hitachi, Japan, 1 Aug 1988.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14381480