Preliminary heat flow estimates for Wyoming and Montana [electronic resource].
- Orono, Maine : University of Maine at Orono. Dept. of Geological Sciences, 1985. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 5 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Maine at Orono. Department of Geological Sciences and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A table is presented containing basic thermal data for preliminary heat flow estimates in Wyoming and Montana. The thermal data include thermal conductivities of rock samples from drill holes, temperature gradients, depth ranges for the least-squares calculation of the temperature gradients, and the computed heat flow values. Other data listed the country code, the locality, and the elevation of each drill hole.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1985., "doe/id/12026-t10", "DE85010256", and Decker, E.R.; Heasler, H.P.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14381621