Seismic evaluation of critical facilities at the Lawrence Livermore Laboratory. [Evaluation of effects of severe earthquake loading] [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif. : Lawrence Livermore Laboratory, 1976.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 9 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The performance of critical facilities at the Lawrence Livermore Laboratory (LLL) are being evaluated for severe earthquake loading. Facilities at Livermore, Site-300 and the Nevada Test Site are included in this study. These facilities are identified, the seismic criteria used for the analysis are indicated, the various methods used for structural analysis are discussed and a summary of the results of facilities analyzed to date are presented.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ucrl-78374
E 1.99: conf-770103-1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
6. world earthquake conference, New Delhi, India, 10 Jan 1977.
Tokarz, F.J.; Murray, R.C.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14381636